We’re so excited to introduce you to our newest glow-boosting sunscreen: Glowscreen SPF 40. Keep reading to discover everything about this supercharged SPF primer.
What it is…
Glowscreen SPF 40 is a makeup-gripping primer that leaves a dewy, glowy finish…with sun protection and major hydration in the mix.
What makes it so super…
Glowscreen instantly gives your skin that radiant glow you’ve always wanted (whether you’re 15- or 55.) BUT, what sets it apart from all those other glow-getters out there is that it also has SPF in it, which is the only thing that will help keep your skin’s future glow intact. The sunscreen in Glowscreen protects your skin from UV-induced damage, like sun spots, fine lines and even skin cancer. Because let’s be honest, if you can’t get glowy skin later, what’s the point of getting it now?
OK, so what exactly is in Glowscreen?
- A blend of clean chemical sunscreen actives provides broad spectrum SPF 40 protection.
- A “hydration cocktail” of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 helps boost moisture in the skin, leaving it feeling soft and nourished.
- Sea lavender provides powerful antioxidant protection, while also supporting long-lasting hydration.
And how do I use it?
Three of our favorite ways to wear Glowscreen…
- For a Fresh Faced “my skin but better” glow… Apply generously and evenly as the last step of your skincare routine
- For Makeup Mavens… Apply generously and evenly as the last step of your skincare routine, before your favorite foundation. You’ll find it acts as a perfectly dewy canvas.
- For Glowscreen pros… Apply it as a highlighter (after using Glowscreen, Unseen or Mattescreen as a base!), wherever you want to glow (some ideas: brow bones, cheek bones, cupid’s bow, etc.!).
+Have you tried Glowscreen? What do you love about it? Tell us in the comments!